New for 2019
From Spring 2019 we will be hosting several regional good practice workshops aimed at staff working in the prison and probation and voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector. These workshops will be an opportunity to explore best practice in a number of key skill areas linked to recent HMIP improvement feedback. They will also be an opportunity to network with other practitioners from across the sector.
The details of our first workshop will be announced shortly but below are some of the subject topics we will be exploring:
- Engaging service users in meaningful sentence plans
- Victim focus in assessments and protecting future victims
- New areas of research and ideas for working with service users
- Information security
- Multi-agency relationship building
- Team Building in the face of modern community rehabilitation
- Taking into account service user online use
Should you have any suggestions for workshops please Contact Us with your ideas.